Monday, April 16, 2012

Last FTP Session


This morning I woke up at 0530 as usual and went to the last FTP session I will ever have to attend! It made waking up that much easier. The staff and our FTP commander showed us some sample videos from Field Training and gave us last minute advice. This is it! The semester is over and now it’s on me to study and workout so that when I get to FT I will be able to do the best that I can.

I’m excited to know that I am almost finished with this semester but I’m also nervous because this is it. The upperclassmen have done what they can to teach me and train me the best that they can and now it’s important for me to go out and show what I can do and prove that Detachment 145 is the best in the country.

To conclude this week through ROTC I will have PT on Tuesday and drill practice and changing of command in the detachment on Thursday during Lead Lab. Lead lab is each Thursday for an hour and a half where we practice things like drill and where they set up situations for us to figure out and lead the other cadets in. 

Until later tonight...

We get to wear ABUs now! YAY! (Air Battle Uniform)

No comments:

Post a Comment