Tuesday, April 17, 2012

ROTC Student vs. Normal Student


I have only had one year of college without ROTC. The difference between that year and this is huge. My freshman year I had so much time on my hands and could watch shows and go to movies and hang out with friends and spend a lot of time at the gym and so many other things. But this year I have spent every spare moment studying for Air Force exams and practicing drill and going to ROTC meetings and speaking with cadre all when I normally would have been doing homework or spending time with friends.
I don’t think I could ever really explain what it is like to be a college student in ROTC to someone who has never experienced it. But this blog is my attempt at it and I hope I have begun to give a glimpse into what I experience in college as a ROTC student.

No comments:

Post a Comment